Personal data protection
The Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. processes your personal data only in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation), as well as other regulations governing the subject matter. The Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. processes only the data required for a specific purpose.
Among other things, this means that the personal data are processed:
– lawfully, fairly and transparently;
– collected only for specific, express and lawful purposes;
– are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose of processing;
– every reasonable measure is taken to ensure that the personal data which are incorrect, taking into account the purpose of processing, are deleted or corrected without delay;
– are stored in a format which permits identification only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing;
– are processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The purpose and legal basis of processing depends on the legal transaction or particular business operation.
This means that the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. processes your personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, contractual obligations, legitimate interests or if you have given consent for a specific purpose which will be stated in the request for consent, as well as in the following situations:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations such as sale and delivery of goods (name, surname, address, personal identification number, telephone number, payment method information, i.e. cards, etc.);
- fulfillment of legal obligations such as reporting to the competent authorities, such as the Ministry of Finance (name, surname, address, personal identification number…);
- protection of persons and property (video surveillance);
- direct marketing purposes (e-mail address, address, telephone number…);
- legitimate interest.
If the processing is based on a legitimate interest of direct marketing purposes of the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o., and if you object to it, your data will no longer be processed.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. does not forward your personal information any further, except as stipulated by the law, if you have given your consent, if the competent authorities request it (e.g. Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Finance) or if your personal data is submitted to contractors by MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. on the basis of a contract, and these contractors sufficiently guarantee the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the processing complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, legal acts, and that the said measures ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your data is only stored for as long as it is necessary to accomplish a specific purpose, unless otherwise provided by the law. Data provided based on consent are stored until the consent is withdrawn.
Your rights are as follows:
- the right to access personal data – you can request confirmation whether your personal data is being processed;
- the right to rectification of personal data – you may request the rectification of your personal data as well as complete the existing data;
- the right to erasure of personal data – you may request the erasure of your personal data, which will be erased if it is not contrary to the General Data Protection Regulation or other legal acts;
- the right to restriction of processing – you may request the restriction of processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation or other legal act governing the subject matter;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another controller if these data were provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling a contract you are a party to and if the processing is carried out by automated means;
- the right to object to data processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data to the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. and supervisory body.
You can file a request to exercise your rights in writing at the address of the registered seat of the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. or by e-mail: email@example.com
When you file a request to exercise your rights, the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. reserves the right to ask for additional information to identify you.
The Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. must request your consent for certain activities. You can withdraw this consent in writing at the address of the registered seat of the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After you withdraw your consent, your data will no longer be processed, but it is important to note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this consent prior to its withdrawal.
It is noted that in most cases the provision of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o., and without the provision of personal data we will not be able to provide you with a specific service, which we will inform you of prior to providing personal data.
Any amendments to this Policy will be posted on this website and the Company MEŠIĆ COM d.o.o. would appreciate you checking regularly.